Registration Open for 15th Annual Sherry’s Run
Sherry’s Run is relieving the financial burden of cancer patients who have been hit with this devastating diagnosis, also offering emotional support and more importantly – hope! No one should go through difficult times alone and YOU can be that form of help by participating or making a donation. You can run, walk or even sleep-in, so no excuses!
- Register TODAY: Click here to register online. You may also print a registration form from our website – click here. New this year: Chip timed runner registrations will receive a performance style shirt. **Don’t forget the Sleep-In Registration option for those who can’t or don’t want to get out early on a Saturday morning. This is a great way to be involved in giving hope without ever leaving home.
- Form a Team. Click here for more information.
- Spirit Nights: The Sherry’s Run office will be open on the following Tuesday evenings from 4-6 p.m. for anyone who wants to register, form a team, make a donation, shop retail or pick up a green bow. The dates are: July 24, August 7, August 21 and September 4. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and everyone who comes and registers for the Run on site, makes a donation or purchases a green bow or a retail item will be entered into a drawing for a FREE door prize!
- Invite Others: You can invite others to register and join a team and give more hope!
- Fundraise: Many teams and individuals find ways to make an even greater impact through bake sales, spirit nights, car washes, etc. Click here for more some Great FUNdraising ideas!
- Order a Green Bow and ‘Paint Your Town Green’: Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church in August and September. Click here for more info.
- Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer, we would love to work alongside of you! To learn more about this great opportunity, you can e-mail email@example.com for more information.