3 STAR VILLAINS
Angel’s Dream Team
Ant Hill Mob
Ascension Medical Group Lebanon Gastroenterology
Between a Walk and a Hard Pace
Cedar City RV
Cindy’s Joy Joggers
Conquer the fridge
Cumberland Chiropractic & Sports Medicine
Edward Jones – Lyn Williams & Darlene’s Red Hot Chili Steppers
Elite Rv – Sherry Jacksons Supporters!
From Strength To Strength: Joining Julia in the Fight
Green Hill Church
Hearts for Happy
High Performance Turbo Turtles
Hillcrest Baptist Church
Hot Yoga Lebanon
Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics
In Memory of Attitudy Judy
J&D Equipment Hauling LLC
Knock Knock Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
KP’s Prayer Warriors
Lebanon Center for Rehabilitation and Healing
Lebanon Endoscopy Center
Lung Transplant Warriors
Main Street Landscape Co
Party Like a Flock Star
Profectus Jiu Jitsu
Pushing For TJ
RE/MAX Exceptional Properties
RE/MAX Legacy Properties
Rebecca’s Race for Life
Remembering Geoff Sadler (Princess Protection Agency)
Rise Strength & Performance
Running for DeDe
Servants Like Sue
Shay Shay’s Sharks
Ska Roo Cancer
SNA/Alpha Alpha Kappa CUSON
Sports Village Fitness
Team Cool Beans
Team Denise- Forever Young
Team Mean Jean
Tennessee Title Services LLC
THW INSURANCE SERVICES LLC
Triple- Twisted Sisters
UHY LLP, Certified Public Accountants
Victory Baptist Church
West Haven Baptist
Wilson Bank & Trust
Winfree Bryant “Jayviators”
World Classic Martial Arts
Wright Medical Billing
XRoads Crusaders for Mike and Ashley
Zaxby’s Cancer Kickin’ Chickens
BUILD A TEAM 2023
The 20th Annual Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope be be held on Saturday, September 9, 2023. Registration is now open!
Have you ever thought about forming or joining a team for the Sherry’s Run 5K event? It is a fun way to participate and get your friends, family, and co-workers involved with you. There is no minimum or maximum requirement for the number of team members.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FIRST?
- For Team Captains – register yourself online for Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope and choose “Create a Team” and enter your team name during the registration process and your you will be registered, your team will be created, and you will become the team captain once your registration has been completed.
- Invite others to register for Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope and join your team when they register.
- For Team Members – register online and choose “Join a Team” during the registration process and choose a team from the drop down window and you will be added to the team you choose when your registration has been completed.
Click here to register online and set up your team!
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Everyone who registers for the Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope will receive one of our event t-shirts. If you would like to have special team t-shirts made, we encourage that but it is not required. If you choose to create a team t-shirt, you are welcome to use any t-shirt printing company that you would like. We highly recommend Southeast Impressions in Lebanon, TN for your team printing needs. You can contact Southeast Impressions by calling 615.443.4700 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You may also visit Southeast Impressions located at 114 Leeville Pk, Lebanon, TN 37087.
Each year we give Team awards in 4 categories:
- Most Team Members: This is awarded to the team with the most registered team members as of 8:00am the morning of the 5K event. Team members must be registered for Sherry’s Run 5K event to be counted toward a team for this award.
- Most Money Raised (over and above registration fees): This is awarded to the team who raises the most funds as of 8:00am the morning of the 5K event. Funds can be raised online and offline. All funds raised must be reported to and/or turned into Ashlee Chance by 8:00 am the morning of the 5K event. Registrations fees are not included in fundrsising totals.
- Team T-Shirt Competition: The team t-shirt competition is conduceted online through Facebook. To participate in the contest, your team captain must have the team registered for Sherry’s Run 5K no later than August 25th. All t-shirt designs will need to be submitted to email@example.com by August 31st. The fun begins on September 1st, so don’t forget to cast your vote. The winning team will be announced at the Sherry’s Run 5K event on September 9th.
- Most Team Spirit: This will be determined by the Team Chair and committee based on observing teams the morning of the 5K event. Bring your highest energy, your most creative ideas for shirts or attire and let your spirit show. You never know who will be watching!
If you would like to have a team photo taken on the morning of Sherry’s Run 5K, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 31st. You will be notified by email on Thursday, September 8th of your photo time and location.
EVENT T-SHIRT PICK-UP
In person event shirt pickup will be Thursday, September 7th and Friday, September 8th, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm and Saturday, September 9th, 6:30am – 8am at the event site (623 West Main St., Lebanon, TN 37087). Each individual is responsible for picking up his/her own shirt. Shirts will NOT be boxed by team. If you want to pick up event shirts for your whole team, you will need to provide registration confirmation information for each team member including full name and t-shirt size that they registered for.
PAINT YOUR TOWN GREEN
Help “Paint Your Town Green”!! Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church. Green bows will be available June 13th and may be picked up at the Sherry’s Hope office located at 155 Legends Drive, Suite O, Lebanon, TN 37087 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 10am – 2pm. Click here for more information about how you can help Paint Your Town Green!
Fundraising is a great way to get your friends, family, co-workers involved and connected to support Sherry’s Hope. We have fundraising tools available if you are interested in doing additional fundraising. You can set goals and invite others to help you reach your fundraising goal. You can set up an online team fundraiser when you register online.
You can organize offline fundraisers as well. Fundraising is very much appreciated but completely optional and not required.
If you decide to set up any fundraisers, be sure to let us know so it may be shared with other Sherry’s Hope supporters on social media.
**Need some help with fundraising ideas? Click the link below:
For more FUNdraising tutorials and information, click here.
1) How much does it cost to register?
- Participant (No Timing Chip) (includes event t-shirt while supplies last): $30 – Pre-Registered
- Event Day Participant (No Timing Chip) (includes event t-shirt while supplies last): $40
- Chip Timed Participant (includes event t-shirt while supplies last) – $40 – Pre-Registered
- Event Day Chip Timed Participant (includes event t-shirt while supplies last) – $50
- Sleep In Participant (includes event t-shirt while supplies last – mailed after event date): $35 – Pre-Registered
- Sleep In Participant (includes event t-shirt while supplies last – mailed after event date): $45
Online registration closes Saturday, September 9, 2023 at 8:00 AM CDT.
(Timing chips will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
2) Can my team have a combination of walkers and runners? Yes
3) Can my team have a mix of in person and sleep in participants? Yes
4) Is there a minimum or maximum number of team members required? No
5) Can my team create challenges and fundraisers online? Yes, see above for more info about FUNdraising.
6) How does participating in Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope make a difference?
Your participation allows Sherry’s Hope to serve cancer patients in Wilson County, TN and surrounding communities.
52 Weeks a Year Sherry’s Hope Assists Cancer Patients With:
Utility Bills, Housing Payments, Prescription Assistance, Medical Bills, Gas and Grocery Assistance and Colonoscopy Assistance.
You Are Making a Difference!
More Questions about Teams? Contact Ashlee Chance (615-476-3844 / email@example.com)
Thank you for your interest in the 20th annual Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope. It’s the enthusiasm and support of people like you that makes this incredible event possible. We look forward to working with you, walking or running with you and bringing hope to our neighbors who are battling cancer.