BUILD A TEAM 2019
Here is a link to a tutorial to walk you through the process, https://runsignup.com/How-To/Create-Join-A-New-Group
Please stop by any of our Give Back Nights to pick up any materials that you might need to promote your team - registration forms (for any team members who are unable to register on-line) and posters. We will also be available to answer any questions you may have or accept registration forms and fees and any donations you may have to turn in.
**We will also have Sherry’s Run retail items (t-shirts, hats and much more) and green bows available to purchase, so come ready to shop for Sherry’s Run!**
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Online registration is now open! Click here to register online and set up your team!
**ATTN: Team Captains - Very Important**
- Please be sure to register yourself and set up your team online before inviting others to join your team!
- Online registration is strongly encouraged for team captains!
- You must set up an account (email address, password, contact information, etc.) at www.RunSignUp.com to be able to be listed as a team captain within their system. If you register online, this is taken care of during the registration process. (If you registered online for Sherry's Run any year since 2013 with www.RunSignUp.com then you should already have an account set up in their system. Please just make sure that all account information is up to date - especially your email address.)
- If you register by paper form, you can still set up an account on www.RunSignUp.com. Once on their site, just click on "set up" and fill in the requested information. It does not cost anything the set up an account. If you do this before you send in your paper form then we will be able to associate your name and paper registration as team captain with your team name when we enter it into their system offline.
- If you do not set up an account in the www.RunSignUp.com system, we will not be able to associate your name and paper registration as team captain with your team name when we enter it into their system offline. Because of this, we will not have your contact information available for email updates, notifications when someone joins your team, etc.
TEAM T-SHIRT COMPETITION
•The t-shirt design should be specific to your team.
•The winner will be determined by the amount of donations received at the Team T-shirt Competition booth at the event site.
•The winning team will be announced at 9:30 am on race day. You will receive a plaque to proudly display in your home or office.
PAINT YOUR TOWN GREEN
Help “Paint Your Town Green”!! Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church. Green bows may be purchased for $10 each by printing and mailing in our 2019 Green Bow Order Form. You will also have the chance to order bows when you register either by paper form or on-line. Click here for more information about how you can help Paint Your Town Green!
**Don’t forget – Green Bow sales count toward your team’s total for the “Most Money Raised” award category!**
We have fundraising tools available if you are interested in doing additional fundraising for Sherry's Run. You can set goals and invite your friends and family to help you reach your Sherry's Run fundraising goal. You can set up your fundraising page when you register on-line.
Here is a link to guide you through the process of setting up your fundraising team: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Create-Join-Fundraising-Team
Here is a link to guide you through managing your fundraiser after you've set it up: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Manage-Your-Fundraiser
Be sure to let us know what your team is doing to raise money so it may be shared with other Sherry's Run supporters on social media.
**Need some help with fundraising ideas? Click the link below:
For more FUNdraising tutorials and information, click here.
Letters to help you in your FUNdraising efforts:
Teams are eligile for team awards such as:
- Most Money Raised (above registration fees)
- Most Team Participants
- Most Team Spirit
- Best Team T-shirt
1) What is the registration fee?
•Participant (walker or runner – no timing chip) $30
•Runner with a Timing Chip $40 (includes performance style t-shirt)
•Event Day Registration (no timing chips available) $40
Have a conflict on September 14th and can’t attend? You can still show your support:
•Sleep In for Sherry’s Run $35 (includes shipping to mail event t-shirt after the run)
2) What color are the t-shirts?
- Participant t-shirts: heather aqua
- Volunteer t-shirts: heather olive
3) Can my team have a combination of walkers and runner? Yes
4) What is the race route? Click here to view the course map.
5) How does participating in Sherry’s Run make a difference?
Your participation allows Sherry’s Run to serve cancer patients in Wilson County, TN and surrounding communities.
52 Weeks a Year Sherry’s Run Assists Cancer Patients With:
Utility Bills, Housing Payments, Prescription Assistance, Medical Bills, Gas and Grocery Assistance and Colonoscopy Assistance.
You Are Making a Difference!