BUILD A VIRTUAL TEAM 2020
Online registration is now open! Click here to register online and set up your team!
**ATTN: Team Captains - Very Important**
- Please be sure to register yourself and set up your team online before inviting others to join your team!
- Online registration is strongly encouraged for team captains!
- You must set up an account (email address, password, contact information, etc.) at www.RunSignUp.com to be able to be listed as a team captain within their system. If you register online, this is taken care of during the registration process. (If you registered online for Sherry's Run any year since 2013 with www.RunSignUp.com then you should already have an account set up in their system. Please just make sure that all account information is up to date - especially your email address.)
- If you register by paper form, you can still set up an account on www.RunSignUp.com. Once on their site, just click on "set up" and fill in the requested information. It does not cost anything the set up an account. If you do this before you send in your paper form then we will be able to associate your name and paper registration as team captain with your team name when we enter it into their system offline.
- If you do not set up an account in the www.RunSignUp.com system, we will not be able to associate your name and paper registration as team captain with your team name when we enter it into their system offline. Because of this, we will not have your contact information available for email updates, notifications when someone joins your team, etc.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
PAINT YOUR TOWN GREEN
Help “Paint Your Town Green”!! Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church. Green bows will be available July 14th and may be picked up at the Sherry's Run office located at 110 Babb Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 10am - 2pm. Click here for more information about how you can help Paint Your Town Green!
We have fundraising tools available if you are interested in doing additional fundraising for Sherry's Run. You can set goals and invite your friends and family to help you reach your Sherry's Run fundraising goal. You can set up your fundraising page when you register on-line.
Here is a link to guide you through the process of setting up your fundraising team: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Create-Join-Fundraising-Team
Here is a link to guide you through managing your fundraiser after you've set it up: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Manage-Your-Fundraiser
Be sure to let us know what your team is doing to raise money so it may be shared with other Sherry's Run supporters on social media.
**Need some help with fundraising ideas? Click the link below:
For more FUNdraising tutorials and information, click here.
Letters to help you in your FUNdraising efforts:
1) How much is the registration fee?
• Virtual Sherry's Run 5K Participant (includes event t-shirt): $20 (Early Bird Special through August 12th) / $30 (August 13th - September 12th)
• Virtual Sleep In for Sherry’s Run (includes event t-shirt - mailed after event date): $25 (Early Bird Special through August 12th) / $35 (August 13th - September 12th)
2) Can my virtual team have a combination of walkers and runners? Yes
3) Can my virtual team create challenges and fundraisers online? Yes, see above for more info about FUNdraising.
4) How does participating in Sherry’s Run make a difference?
Your participation allows Sherry’s Run to serve cancer patients in Wilson County, TN and surrounding communities.
52 Weeks a Year Sherry’s Run Assists Cancer Patients With:
Utility Bills, Housing Payments, Prescription Assistance, Medical Bills, Gas and Grocery Assistance and Colonoscopy Assistance.
You Are Making a Difference!