BUILD A TEAM 2018
- Tuesday July 24 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Come & Go)
- Tuesday August 7 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Come & Go)
- Tuesday August 21 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Come & Go)
- Tuesday Sept. 4 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Come & Go)
Here is a link to a tutorial to walk you through the process, https://runsignup.com/How-To/Create-Join-A-New-Group
**We will also have Sherry’s Run retail items (t-shirts, hats and much more) and green bows available to purchase, so come ready to shop for Sherry’s Run!**
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Online registration is now open! Click here to register online and set up your team!
**ATTN: Team Captains - Very Important**
- Please be sure to register yourself and set up your team online before inviting others to join your team!
- Online registration is strongly encouraged for team captains!
- You must set up an account (email address, password, contact information, etc.) at www.RunSignUp.com to be able to be listed as a team captain within their system. If you register online, this is taken care of during the registration process. (If you registered online for Sherry's Run any year since 2013 with www.RunSignUp.com then you should already have an account set up in their system. Please just make sure that all account informatoin is up to date - especially your email address.)
- If you register by paper form, you can still set up an account on www.RunSignUp.com. Once on their site, just click on "set up" and fill in the requested information. It does not cost anything the set up an account. If you do this before you send in your paper form then we will be able to associate your name and paper registration as team captain with your team name when we enter it into their system offline.
- If you do not set up an account in the www.RunSignUp.com system, we will not be able to associate your name and paper registration as team captain with your team name when we enter it into their system offline. Because of this, we will not have your contact information available for email updates, notificatoins when someone joins your team, etc.
TEAM T-SHIRT COMPETITION
•The t-shirt design should be specific to your team.
•The winner will be determined by the amount of donations received at the Team T-shirt Competition booth at the event site.
•The winning team will be announced at 9:30 am on race day. You will receive a plaque to proudly display in your home or office.
PAINT YOUR TOWN GREEN
Help “Paint Your Town Green”!! Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church. Green bows may be purchased for $10 each by printing and mailing in our 2018 Green Bow Order Form. You will also have the chance to order bows when you register either by paper form or on-line. Click here for more information about how you can help Paint Your Town Green!
Bows may be picked up and purchased at the Sherry’s Run office (110 Babb Drive in Lebanon):
- Tuesday July 24 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday August 7 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday August 21 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday September 4 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Bows may be picked up and purchased at the event site (623 W. Main St. in Lebanon):
- Thursday September 6 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday September 7 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday September 8 6:30 am – 8:00 am
**Don’t forget – Green Bow sales count toward your team’s total for the “Most Money Raised” award category!**
We have fundraising tools available if you are interested in doing additional fundraising for Sherry's Run. You can set goals and invite your friends and family to help you reach your Sherry's Run fundraising goal. You can set up your fundraising page when you register on-line.
Here is a link to guide you through the process of setting up your fundraising team: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Create-Join-Fundraising-Team
Here is a link to guide you through managing your fundraiser after you've set it up: https://runsignup.com/How-To/Manage-Your-Fundraiser
Be sure to let us know what your team is doing to raise money so it may be shared with other Sherry's Run supporters on social media.
**Need some help with fundraising ideas? Click the link below:
For more FUNdraising tutorials and information, click here.
Letters to help you in your FUNdraising efforts:
Teams are eligile for team awards such as:
- Most Money Raised
- Most Team Participants
- Most Team Spirit
- Best Team T-shirt
1) What is the registration fee?
•Participant (walker or runner – no timing chip) $30
•Runner with a Timing Chip $40 (NEW - includes Sport-Tek shirt)
•Event Day Registration (no timing chips available) $40
Have a conflict on September 8th and can’t attend? You can still show your support:
•Sleep In for Sherry’s Run $35 (includes shipping to mail event t-shirt after the run)
2) What color are the t-shirts?
- Participant t-shirts: lime green
- Volunteer t-shirts: TBD
3) Can my team have a combination of walkers and runner? Yes
4) What is the race route? Click here to view the course map.
5) How does participating in Sherry’s Run make a difference?
Your participation allows Sherry’s Run to serve cancer patients in Wilson County, TN and surrounding communities.
52 Weeks a Year Sherry’s Run Assists Cancer Patients With:
Gas, Groceries, Utility Bills, Housing Payments, Prescription Assistance, Health Insurance Premiums, Medical Bills and Colonoscopy Assistance.
You Are Making a Difference!