Sherry’s Run Challenges You To Paint YOUR Town Green
LEBANON, TENN. – August 13, 2014 – Why does everyone around here have those lime green bows on their cars, mailboxes and businesses? The reason:because all of those people have a “Sherry” in their lives and they know how important it is to support Sherry’s Run in assisting cancer patients 52 weeks a year.
What is their purpose? The green bows help bring awareness and show support not only for your community, but also for friends and loved ones who are affected by cancer. Is there someone in your life battling or who has battled cancer for whom you would like to show your support? Then, help us “Paint Your Town Green” for your “Sherry”!
Green bows are on sale NOW for only $10! Purchase your bows TODAY and display them on your house, mailbox, car, business or church.
How can you purchase your green bows?
- Purchase your green bows when you register for the 11th annual Sherry’s Run either online at www.sherrysrun.org or by paper registration form (available at any Wilson Bank & Trust branch)
- Mail in a “Paint the Town Green” Bow Order form available at www.sherrysrun.org
- Order by contacting the Sherry’s Run office at 615.925.2592 or email@example.com
Green Bows may be picked up at the Sherry’s Run office (located at 110 Babb Drive, Lebanon, TN):
- Wednesday August 20th 10:00 am -2:00 pm
- Tuesday August 26th 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday August 27th 10:00 am -2:00 pm
- Tuesday September 9th 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Bows may also be picked up at the event site (623 West Main St, Lebanon, TN):
- Thursday September 11th 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday September 12th 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday September 13th 6:30 am – 8:00 am
Remember that all of the proceeds from the purchase of green bows stays here in Wilson county and the surrounding communities to help our neighbors who are fighting their greatest battle.
Come join us as we make a difference in the lives of those affected by cancer right here in our community. The eleventh annual Sherry’s Run is scheduled for Saturday, September 13, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. at 623 West Main Street in Lebanon.
Mark your calendar and make a commitment to join us. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Log on to www.sherrysrun.org to sign up.
Your support allows us to assist cancer patients 52 weeks a year with gas, groceries, utility bills, housing payments, prescription assistance, health insurance premiums, medical bills, and colonoscopy assistance.
To learn more about Sherry’s Run, please call 615-925-2592. To refer someone who might qualify for assistance, please call 615-925-9932 or visit www.sherrysrun.org.