Register For Sherry’s Run And Be A “Hope-Giver”
LEBANON, TN. – June 30, 2014 – By participating in Sherry’s Run, you can be a source of hope for your neighbors. Imagine knowing that you will be able to put food on the table for your family this month because someone cared enough to be a part of something bigger than themselves. The team at Sherry’s Run would like to officially announce that registration is now open for their eleventh annual 5K Run/Walk to benefit those who are affected by cancer! Come and be a part of this amazing experience that is providing groceries, gas, utility bills, housing payments, prescription assistance, medical bills and education for hundreds who are battling cancer and their families.
Who is your Sherry? All of us can think of someone we love who has battled cancer. That is why Sherry’s Run is special to so many living within Wilson County and surrounding communities. Sherry’s Run is relieving the financial burden of cancer patients who have been hit with this devastating diagnosis, also offering emotional support and more importantly – hope! No one should go through difficult times alone and YOU can be that form of help by participating or making a donation.
Are you interested in making a difference? Here are a few ways you can help:
1) Register TODAY: visit www.sherrysrun.org, click on the‘Register’ button at the top of the page to register online. You may also print a registration form from our website or stop by any office of Wilson Bank and Trust to pick up a registration form.
**Don’t forget the Sleep-In Registration option for those who can’t or don’t want to get out early on a Saturday morning. This is a great way to be involved in giving hope without ever leaving home.
2) Form a Team: go to www.sherrysrun.org, click on ‘The Race’, then click on ‘Teams’ for more information.
3) Invite Others: You can invite others to join your team or you can invite those who are not available to participate to sponsor you or your team and give more hope. When you form your team, you will be given several ways to invite your friends and families to join you and give hope!
4) Order a Green Bow and ‘Paint Your Town Green’: Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church in August and September.
(Visit www.sherrysrun.org, click on the ‘The Race’, then click on ‘Paint Your Town Green’ to print an order form and to get more information)
5) Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer, we would love to work alongside of you! To learn more about this great opportunity, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-925-2592 for more information.
Be sure to visit www.sherrysrun.org, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for all of the latest updates!
Come join us as we make a difference in the lives of those affected by cancer right here in our community. The eleventh annual Sherry’s Run is scheduled for Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. at 623 West Main Street in Lebanon. Mark your calendar and make a commitment to join us. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Log on to www.sherrysrun.org to sign up.
Your support allows us to assist cancer patients 52 weeks a year with gas, groceries, utility bills, housing payments, prescription assistance, health insurance premiums, medical bills, and colonoscopy assistance.
To learn more about Sherry’s Run, please call 615-925-2592. To refer someone who might qualify for assistance, please call 615-925-9932 or visit www.sherrysrun.org.