Sherry’s Run is relieving the financial burden of cancer patients who have been hit with this devastating diagnosis, also offering emotional support and more importantly – hope! No one should go through difficult times alone and YOU can be that form of help by participating or making a donation. You can run, walk or even sleep-in, so no excuses!
- Register TODAY: Click here to register online. You may also print a registration form from our website - click here. New this year: Chip timed runner registrations will receive a performance style shirt. **Don’t forget the Sleep-In Registration option for those who can’t or don’t want to get out early on a Saturday morning. This is a great way to be involved in giving hope without ever leaving home.
- Form a Team. Click here for more information.
- Spirit Nights: The Sherry’s Run office will be open on the following Tuesday evenings from 4-6 p.m. for anyone who wants to register, form a team, make a donation, shop retail or pick up a green bow. The dates are: July 24, August 7, August 21 and September 4. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and everyone who comes and registers for the Run on site, makes a donation or purchases a green bow or a retail item will be entered into a drawing for a FREE door prize!
- Invite Others: You can invite others to register and join a team and give more hope!
- Fundraise: Many teams and individuals find ways to make an even greater impact through bake sales, spirit nights, car washes, etc. Click here for more some Great FUNdraising ideas!
- Order a Green Bow and ‘Paint Your Town Green’: Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church in August and September. Click here for more info.