1st Presbyterian Church, Lebanon
3 Star CrossFit
Advance Signs & Graphics
Al's Army (Rotary & Friends)
Ant Hill Mob
Associates in Gastroenterology
Bad To The Bone (Marrow)
Bentley's Heating and Air
Berea Church of Christ
Between a Walk and a Hard Pace
Border States Electric
Cedar City Plumbing
Cedar Creek Yacht Club
Cedar Grove Baptist Church
Charis Health Center
Coffee & Jesus
Contact Center MTEMC
Cunningham Royal Family
Debbie Moss Circuit Court Clerk
Eileen's Booty Bunch
F & M Bank - Mt. Juliet Location
Four Leaf HVAC
Girl Dad/ Bob Lowe
Harrison's Lock Service
Hearts for Happy
Hillcrest Baptist Church
J & D Equipment Hauling
Journeys Distribution Center
Knock Knock Knocking on Heaven's Door
Lebanon Center for Rehabilitation and Healing
Lebanon Endoscopy Center
Main Street Landscape Co.
MHYG - Team Cathy
Miles for Martha
MTEMC - Sharing Change
Old Hickory Credit Union
Re/Max Legacy Team
Rebecca's Race for Life
Running for Gabby
St Thomas Medical Partners GI of Lebanon
Student Nurses Association CUSON
Sweet Daddy D
Team Delta Gamma
Team Mean Jean
The Lett Center
Todd and Diane's Warriors
US Health Advisors
Victory Baptist Church MDO
WB Scrambled Legs
Wilson Bank & Trust
Zaxby's Cancer Kickin' Chickens
BUILD A TEAM 2021
- Register yourself online for Sherry's Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry's Hope and create your team during online registration process.
- Invite others to register for Sherry's Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry's Hope and join your team when they register.
Click here to register online and set up your team!
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
PAINT YOUR TOWN GREEN
Help “Paint Your Town Green”!! Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church. Green bows will be available June 15th and may be picked up at the Sherry's Hope office located at 110 Babb Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 10am - 2pm. Click here for more information about how you can help Paint Your Town Green!
Fundraising is a great way to get your friends, family, co-workers involved and connected to support Sherry's Hope. We have fundraising tools available if you are interested in doing additional fundraising. You can set goals and invite others to help you reach your fundraising goal. You can set up an online team fundraiser when you register online.
You can organize offline fundraisers as well. Fundraising is very much appreciated but completely optional and not required.
If you decide to set up any fundraisers, be sure to let us know so it may be shared with other Sherry's Hope supporters on social media.
**Need some help with fundraising ideas? Click the link below:
For more FUNdraising tutorials and information, click here.
1) How much does it cost to register?
- Participant (No Timing Chip) (includes event t-shirt while supplies last): $30 - Pre-Registered
- Event Day Participant (No Timing Chip) (includes event t-shirt while supplies last): $40
- Chip Timed Participant (includes performance style event t-shirt while supplies last) - $40 - Pre-Registered
- Event Day Chip Timed Participant (includes performance style event t-shirt while supplies last) - $50
- Virtual / Sleep In Participant (includes event t-shirt while supplies last - mailed after event date): $35 - Pre-Registered
- Event Day Virtual / Sleep In Participant (includes event t-shirt while supplies last - mailed after event date): $45
Online registration closes Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 8:00 AM CDT.
(Timing chips will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
2) Can my team have a combination of walkers and runners? Yes
3) Can my team have a mix of in person and virtual/sleep participants? Yes
4) Can my team create challenges and fundraisers online? Yes, see above for more info about FUNdraising.
5) How does participating in Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry's Hope make a difference?
Your participation allows Sherry’s Hope to serve cancer patients in Wilson County, TN and surrounding communities.
52 Weeks a Year Sherry’s Hope Assists Cancer Patients With:
Utility Bills, Housing Payments, Prescription Assistance, Medical Bills, Gas and Grocery Assistance and Colonoscopy Assistance.
You Are Making a Difference!