20 Years of Sharing Hope – Register Today!
Have you or someone you love been affected by cancer? Would you like to help others with their journey through the disease? The team at Sherry’s Hope would like to officially announce that registration is now open for the 20th annual Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk to benefit Sherry’s Hope. The community will rally together on Saturday, September 9, 2023, to benefit those affected by cancer! Come and be a part of this amazing experience and give hope to hundreds of families who will need financial assistance because of a cancer diagnosis in the coming year.
Sherry’s Hope is dedicated to sharing the hope of Christ, protecting the health of our community, and supporting those who are fighting cancer. No one should go through difficult times alone; YOU can be a helping hand to your neighbors in need by registering for the Sherry’s Run 5K Walk/Run. When you register for the Sherry’s Run 5K Walk/Run, your registration fee goes directly to the mission at Sherry’s Hope. Whether you run, walk, or even sleep in your registration fee makes a difference in the lives of families in our community.
Here are a few ways you can be a part of year 20 of giving HOPE:
- Register TODAY: click here to register online. You may also click here to print a paper registration form. The Sleep-In Registration option is perfect for those who can’t or don’t want to get out early on a Saturday morning. This is a great way to be involved in giving hope without ever leaving home.
- Form a Team: click here for more information.
- Invite Others: You can invite others to register and run/walk alongside you or you can even join or form a team and give more hope!
- Fundraise: Many teams and individuals find ways to make an even greater impact through bake sales, spirit nights, car washes, etc. Click here for some FUNdraising info and ideas.
- Order a Green Bow and ‘Paint Your Town Green’: Join us as we raise awareness by displaying green bows on your house, mailbox, car, business or church in July, August, and September. Click here for more information.
- Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer, we would love to work alongside of you! To learn more about this great opportunity, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Be sure to visit www.sherryhope.org, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @SherrysHope_TN for all of the latest updates!
Registration is now open for the 20th annual Sherry’s Run 5K Run/Walk scheduled for Saturday, September 9, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. at 623 West Main Street in Lebanon. Visit www.sherrysrun.org to sign up. Come join us as we make a difference in the lives of those affected by cancer right here in our community.
Your support allows us to assist families who are fighting cancer 52 weeks a year with gas, groceries, utility bills, housing payments, prescription assistance, health insurance premiums, medical bills, and colonoscopy assistance.
To learn more about Sherry’s Run or Sherry’s Hope, please call 615-925-2592. To refer someone who might qualify for assistance, please call 615-925-9932 or visit www.sherryshope.org.